Course Number: 10-182-131
Description: 10-182-131 NEGOTIATIONS ...techniques and skills used in bargaining to maximize a company's profits and competitiveness for both domestic and global concessions. Appropriate for learners in any College of Business program as well as for non-program students.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Define a personal definition of negotiating.
- Apply the negotiation process.
- List the fundamental questions of negotiating.
- Examine negotiations styles using the planning process for a negotiation.
- Describe the closing of a deal.
- Extend your negotiating skills to multicultural settings and situations.
- Apply the simulated cross cultural negotiations.
- Examine the characteristics of effective negotiators.
- Apply the negotiation blue print process to supplier situations and issues.
- Apply conflict management strategies to the negotiation process.