Course Number: 10-104-101
Description: 10-104-101 SELLING PRINCIPLES ...selling as a career; success factors in selling; personality development; product knowledge; and the sales process involving preparation, approach, presentation-demonstration, handling objections, and closing the sale successfully.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Formulate effective buyer-seller relationships
- Relate today's personal selling to the marketing concept.
- Gather adequate product information for a successful sales presentation.
- Deduce the importance of careful preparation for the sales presentation
- Initiate the sales presentation with an effective approach
- Identify customer needs, wants and desires through a consultative sales presentation.
- Relate merchandise benefits to customer needs in a sales demonstration
- Use effective techniques in negotiating buyer resistance
- Apply closing skills in a sales presentation.
- Recognize customer service as a component in long-term selling relationships.