Care Coordinator - Certificate
Are you a medical office employee looking to develop your skills to a higher level? Care Coordinator is an advanced-level certificate that prepares certified medical assistants, licensed practical nurses, and registered nurses to work with health care providers to maximize efficiency and productivity while providing care. The certificate consists of 3 two-credit courses that are offered in a blended format (including online work and in-person sessions).
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Completion of an accredited healthcare-related program such as Medical Assistant, Practical Nursing, Registered Nursing or Health Information Technology.
- Getting Started:
- For content related questions, please contact Tina Broderick, Medical Assistant Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. For costing information for an employer sponsored offering, please contact email@example.com.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
- Curriculum Note: Students are required to achieve a grade of “C” or higher in all of the courses to continue in or graduate from this certificate.
- Work closely with a healthcare provider to maximize efficiency and productivity while providing quality care.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.