Care Coordinator - Certificate
Are you a medical office employee looking to develop your skills to a higher level? Care Coordinator is an advanced-level certificate that prepares certified medical assistants, licensed practical nurses, and registered nurses to work with health care providers to maximize efficiency and productivity while providing care. The certificate consists of 3 two-credit courses that are offered in a blended format (including online work and in-person sessions).
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Completion of an accredited healthcare-related program such as Medical Assistant, Practical Nursing, Registered Nursing or Health Information Technology.
- Getting Started:
- Employers or individuals interested in this certificate must email email@example.com.
What will I learn?
- Curriculum Note: Students are required to achieve a grade of “C” or higher in all of the courses to continue in or graduate from this certificate.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.