Principle of Documentation and Chart Navigation
Course Number: 10509003
10-509-003 PRINCIPLE OF DOCUMENTATION AND CHART NAVIGATION...this course will take the experienced healthcare employee into the Electronic Medical Record to learn how to collaborate with the healthcare provider to accurately document in the patient medical record. (Prerequisite: Accepted into the Care Coordinator Certificate)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Improve keyboarding skills by 20% of baseline with less than three errors.
- Demonstrate effective transcription skills within a healthcare setting.
- Edit EMR templates.
- Record subjective and objective client information.
- Demonstrate order entry process.
- Expand application of medical terminology.