Principles of Care Management
Course Number: 10509001
10-509-001 PRINCIPLES OF CARE MANAGEMENT...this course will take the working healthcare employee through best practices for coordinating the management of patient care to result in healthier patients. (Prerequisite: Accepted into the Care Coordinator Certificate)
Course Typically Offered
- Demonstrate utilization of pharmacological resources.
- Examine utilization of most commonly ordered screening and diagnostic tests.
- Screen diagnostic testing results.
- Establish care coordinators role in pre-visit preparations.
- Establish the care coordinator's role during client visit.
- Establish the care coordinator's role on post client visit activities.