Global Business Management
Course Number: 10102160
10-102-160 GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ...globalization, cultural environment, global trade environment, politics and law, economic integration, global trade and investment theories, exporting, global human resource management, corporate social responsibility.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Examine the reasons for conducting global trade.
- Determine the effect of governmental policies and regulations on global business.
- Analyze the impact global resources have on trading internationally.
- Evaluate the effects of different cultural environments on global business.
- Relate foreign exchange principles to the role of global business managers.
- Apply principles of global and regional integration to international trade.
- Explore global human resource management.
- Evaluate strategies for entering foreign markets.
- Plan for global business operations using a strategic planning process.
- Explain why global production, supply chain, and marketing decisions are of central importance to many global companies.