Advanced Additive Manufacturing
Course Number: 10614158
10-614-158 ADVANCED ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING ...introduces advanced 3D Printing theories and business principles. Manipulation of SolidWorks models to create complex 3D Printed parts is also covered. SME Fundamentals certification to accompany completion of class. (Prerequisite: 10-614-236, Intro Rapid Prototyping)
Course Typically Offered
- Discuss various advanced rapid prototyping technologies.
- Discuss additive business practices.
- Utilize multi jet.
- Utilize powder-based printing.
- Utilize direct metal laser sintering.
- Utilize surface scanning technologies.
- Demonstrate STL editing software.
- Demonstrate competency in alignment with industry certifications.