Artisan Center Classes
The NWTC Artisan Center offers non-credit community classes as well as credit certificate classes.
- Non-Credit Classes are scheduled in 6-week sessions in the fall and spring semesters. For summer, classes are scheduled a bit shorter in 4-week sessions.
- Credit-Bearing Ceramics Classes are offered at the Center as part of a 12-Credit Certificate. Classes are scheduled following the College's 8-week session schedule.
- Ceramics 1 & 2 - Fall Semester
- Ceramics 3 & 4 - Spring Semester
- For more information about each studio and the classes offered, check out the tiles below.
(To search for a specific class, use the magnifying glass in the upper right corner)
The Artisan Center offers a variety of Ceramics classes such as; Fundamentals, Intermediate, Independent Projects, and Raku Firing.
The Artisan Center offers classes in Woodturning and Pyrography (Wood burning).
The Artisan Center offers Longarm Quilt classes as well as a variety of other fibers-related workshops.
The Artisan Center offers Jewelry classes as well as a variety of welding workshops.
The Artisan Center offers a variety of Fused Glass Classes and workshops.
The Artisan Center currently offers Acrylic painting classes.
Frank Juarez leads his business program, "Professional Practices for Artists" once a year at the Artisan Center.
The Artisan Center offers homeschool youth classes for Fall and Spring semesters as well as a handful of youth workshops during the Summer semester.