NWTC Foundation Governance
Founded in 1970, the Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Educational Foundation is a public, non-profit organization whose mission is to provide financial support to NWTC students and to the College through scholarships and other funding.
By doing so, the Foundation promotes the value of technical college education within the community and supports the College's vision and mission.
Board of Directors
- President: Tanessa Klug — Edward Jones
- Vice President: Joe Langer — Schneider
- Treasurer/Secretary: Daniel Verbanac — Constellation
- Ace Champion — Chef Champion, LLC
- Carl W. Kuehne — C.K. Holdings, LTD
- Jenni Oliver — The Privilege Institute
- John Murphy — Miron Construction
- Kim Schanock — Green Bay Area Public School District
- Lynn Dufrane — Visa
- Mark Peterson — Schreiber Foods, Inc. (Retired)
- Mary Peterson — Curative Connections (Retired)
- Paul Rauscher — EMT International, Inc.
- Peggy Reineck — Door County Retreat, LLC
- Susan Lin — Community Volunteer
- Terry Fulwiler — WS Packaging (Retired)
- Tom Hinz — Law Enforcement/Brown County Executive (Retired)