NWTC cares about the safety and wellbeing of our students and is committed to student success during this challenging time. The College is maximizing cleaning capacity and class times, i.e. staggered class times and days. As a College community, we are all in this together. There is still time to register.
Important Health and Safety Practices and Procedures at all NWTC Campuses and Locations
- Everyone is required to wear face coverings while on campus.
- Physical distancing must be maintained. Stay at least 6 feet apart and do not gather in groups.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you are required to notify your instructor(s).
- If you awaiting COVID-19 test results after experiencing symptoms, notify your instructor(s).
- If the Public Health Dept. notifies you as a close contact to a COVID-19 patient, notify your instructor(s).
- Students are encouraged to use the entrance nearest to their classes.
- Students are encouraged to access only the building in which their class is conducted.
- Students refusing to wear a face covering will be asked by the Instructor or employee to leave campus.
- All NWTC campuses remains closed to the general public.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout campus.