Gym & Fitness Center
NWTC Gym & Fitness Center
CC115 in the Public Safety building.
Mon-Thurs: 6am-9:30pm, Friday: 6am-6pm
Saturday: 7am-1pm, Sunday: 10am-4pm
NWTC Green Bay campus offers free fitness facilities to all currently enrolled students with access via a physical student ID. Amenities include:
- Gym with basketball court (basketballs available for check-out), Room CC115.
- Weight room with squat racks, bench press, leg press, and free weights, Room CC115A.
- Cardio room with treadmills, exercise bikes, elliptical, stair climber, TRX system, weight machines, free weights, medicine balls, stability balls, etc., Room CC115C.
- Walking track - indoors located above the gym, Room CC115D.
- Locker rooms with showers and hair dryer.
- Bellin fitness classes - yoga, HIIT, kickboxing, etc. open to all NWTC students.
Gym & Fitness Center Guidelines
If you are interested in using the NWTC Fitness Center, please stop in the Student Involvement office, SC118, to request a physical photo student ID with gym access . You can either submit your own photo through the student portal for the Mobile ID or we can take one in the office. Please see here for Mobile ID information.
- Display good sportsmanship.
- Be respectful of others and equipment.
- Help create a comfortable, inclusive, and welcoming environment.
- Keep it clean – no inappropriate behavior, comments, or music.