Find a Job
Find internships, part-time, and full-time jobs through Handshake with employers who are interested in hiring NWTC students and alumni.
It's the #1 way college students find jobs.
- Search and apply for positions specifically targeted to your program of study.
- Connect with employers in your industry.
- Research organizations and fields you're interested in.
- Get helpful guidance on resumes, interviews, and starting your career.
- See personalized job and career recommendations.
- Attend virtual career fairs and events.
If you are a current NWTC student receiving financial aid and you would like to earn money for college via a part-time job, you may qualify for a Federal Work-Study position offered through our Office of Financial Aid.