Transfer your Credits into NWTC

Transfer your Credits into NWTC

Have you earned college credit in high school, at another college, or through your military experience? Transfer your credits to NWTC and finish your degree!

Follow the steps below to submit your transcripts to NWTC.

Step 1: Choose the kind of experience you want to transfer.

Step 2: Select the location of your experience.
If your school is outside of the NWTC district choose "Other".
Step 3: Get your transcripts.
Use the following instructions to request a copy of your transcripts.

Request your transcripts from your school:

Call: (920) 487-7001

Contact the school at: 1715 Division St. Algoma, WI 54201


Request that your official transcripts be sent to:

NOTE: Do not send your transcripts to yourself and then send them to NWTC. To be valid and official, transcripts must come directly from the institution to NWTC.

By Mail: Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, 2740 West Mason St. Green Bay, WI 54303
Fax: 920-272-9712


Contact us at 920-498-5444 or email us via the Ask a Question form.

For more information on the credit transfer process view the Transfer of Credit Policy