What is the NWTC General Scholarship Program?
- NWTC Foundation scholarships are available to all incoming and current students. Awards generally range between $500 and $1500 per semester.
When can I Apply?
- October is application cycle for January semester
- March is application cycle for August semester
- Students will apply for scholarships after being admitted into the college. No awards letters can be issued prior to admission.
Are there external scholarship opportunities?
- Yes, here is some information about potential opportunities, outside of NWTC.
Tuition & Costs
NWTC offers some of the lowest tuition in the country. What's more, the Green Bay area has a cost of living far below the national average. This means that NWTC students receive a high quality education at an affordable price.
Estimated cost of attendance (2018-2019)
|Tuition ($217 per credit)
|Books & Supplies
|Total for one year
Jobs and Employment
Many international students are interested in employment to help pay for college. Here are some commonly asked questions:
May I work on campus?
May I work off campus?
- Yes, you may work on campus, up to 20 hours per week during the academic semester
- Outside of academic semesters, including summer and winter breaks, you may work more than 20 hours per week
- Student positions generally earn around $10 per hour, and average less than 10 hours per week
- It generally takes students several months to locate on campus employment
Where can I find student jobs?
- Students in their first year of study in the U.S. may not work off campus
- After their first year of study, students can apply for Practical Training, which may allow them to do off campus paid internships or employment related to their area of study
- Go to the NWTC Human Resources Page to search current positions available. Most student jobs are listed under the "Other Opportunities" heading.