HSED/GED Test Candidates should schedule their test appointments on www.GED.com website. To schedule Health or Civics tests, please schedule an appointment by calling (920) 498-5427.
To Begin Testing You Must
- Meet residency and age requirements
- Complete a TABE Testing session, Career Plan, and Orientation
- Provide proof of age
- Valid, unexpired, picture identification which matches your name exactly
Acceptable forms of Valid and Unexpired Identification
- Wisconsin Driver's License
- Wisconsin Identification Card
- Out-of-state Driver's License with proof of residency
GED® and the GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education® and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the American Council on Education.