Testing Fees for the 4 GED Tests
- $33.75 per test
- $10.00 per retest, after the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction waiting period
- $10.00 per Civics Test (NOTE: As of July 1, 2016 all candidates must take the Civics Test required by 2015 Wisconsin Act 55 and pass with a score of 60 out of 100.)
- Test fees are not refundable.
Testing Fees for the 6 HSED Tests
- $25.00 per test for Health
- $25.00 for the Health retest
- Test fees are not refundable
- No fee is charged for the Employability Skills or Civics requirement
- Civics Test which is also required by 2015 Wisconsin Act 55 and pass with a score of 60 out of 100 to complete the GED Credential.
- A $15.00 State Credentialing Fee is payable prior to taking the last test.
As of January 1, 2014 all transcript requests should go through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. The website can be accessed at http://ged-hsed.dpi.wi.gov/ged_verifications.
For GED testing in Green Bay and other NWTC campuses contact:
Green Bay Campus: (920) 498-5427 or (800) 422-NWTC (5427)
Marinette Campus: (715) 732-3874 or (800)-422-NWTC (3874)
Sturgeon Bay Campus: (920) 746-4908 or (800) 422-NWTC (4908)