Certificate Completers will be able to
• Recommend methods of balancing employees’ rights with employers' rights.
• Recommend methods of balancing “reasonable” consumer safety with a producer’s profit motive.
• Analyze corporate social responsibility.
• Recommend a framework for dealing with different cultures, morals/ethics.
• Critique the identification, analysis, and recommend action/solution to business-related ethical dilemmas.
Completers will be able to apply credits toward the following programs:
• 101961, Leadership Development