Regional Technical Academies
Do your students want the opportunity to complete a credential while in high school? Consider partnering with neighboring school districts and NWTC to share resources in order to offer a wider variety of options that meet both student needs and the labor market demands in your area.
Why become an RTA partner?
- NWTC faculty experts can teach coursework at the next level to provide your students the opportunity to complete a credential.
- Certificate completion can often help in securing employment and encourage pursuit of a higher degree.
- When school districts partner together, they are better able to sustain their minimum enrollment required to consistently offer courses.
- Partnering in an RTA a great way for smaller rural districts to offer more options for their students.
- Academies can be customized based upon the District/s needs.
For more information on dual credit options, please visit Early College Opportunities or reach out to the high school counselor to seek course approvals through your school district.