Regional Technical Academies
Do your students want the opportunity to complete a credential while in high school? Consider partnering with neighboring school districts and NWTC to share resources in order to offer a wider variety of options that meet both student needs and the labor market demands in your area.
Why become an RTA partner?
- NWTC faculty experts can teach coursework at the next level to provide your students the opportunity to complete a credential.
- Certificate completion can often help in securing employment and encourage pursuit of a higher degree.
- When school districts partner together, they are better able to sustain their minimum enrollment required to consistently offer courses.
- Partnering in an RTA a great way for smaller rural districts to offer more options for their students.
- Academies can be customized based upon the District/s needs.
“It’s really all about coming together and doing what we can to ensure every one of our students graduates with exceptional opportunities.” - Karen Treml, superintendent of Kewaunee School District, a partner in the Ahnapee Regional Technical Academy
For more information on dual credit options, please visit Early College Opportunities or reach out to the high school counselor to seek course approvals through your school district.