Area of Study: Information Technology
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $3,345, Books: $507, Supplies: $0
Total Approximate Costs
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
- Online: Some online courses may be delivered at specific times each week.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at email@example.com or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
The Web Programmer certificate is designed for individuals interested in developing database skills necessary to integrate web technologies. All credits from this certificate can be applied to meet requirements in the Web Development Associate Degree program and IT Web Programmer Technical Diploma.
8 Week 1
Semester Total 12
Semester Total 6
8 Week 1
Semester Total 3
Total Credits 21
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.