Quality Improvement and Innovation - Certificate
The Quality Improvement & Innovation Certificate is designed for people who are interested in applying specific methods of innovative thinking in order to continuously increase customer value of their products and services. Projects and simulations will be customized to the learner's own work environment and will apply the principles of innovation, quality and continuous improvement, lean thinking, Six Sigma, systems thinking, and project management. All courses in this certificate may be applied toward the Leadership Development Associate Degree program.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,425, Books: $282, Supplies: $0
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
- Demonstrate innovation skills in a workplace environment.
- Apply the tools of continuous quality improvement and lean thinking.
- Apply the principles of Six Sigma and systems thinking.
- Demonstrate project management skills.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.