How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
The Quality Improvement & Innovation Certificate is designed for people who are interested in applying specific methods of innovative thinking in order to continuously increase customer value of their products and services. Projects and simulations will be customized to the learner's own work environment and will apply the principles of innovation, quality and continuous improvement, lean thinking, Six Sigma, systems thinking, and project management. All courses in this certificate may be applied toward the Leadership Development Associate Degree program.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.