Project Mgmt Fundamentals
Course Number: 10196188
10-196-188 PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS ...the role of project management, developing a project proposal, demonstration of relevant software, working with project teams, sequencing tasks, charting progress, dealing with variations, budgets and resources, implementation, and assessment.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Examine the role of project management
- Develop project proposal
- Explore applications of Microsoft Project software
- Incorporate team work throughout project experience
- Develop the sequence of project activities
- Chart and analyze variations of project
- Determine course of action based upon variations of project
- Prepare budget for allocation of resources
- Investigate and analyze project implementation case studies
- Assess project outcome
- Present and defend project plan and conclusion