Weld Inspection Practical I
Course Number: 30-442-386
30-442-386 WELD INSPECTION PRACTICAL I ...Weld specification interpretation; visual inspection techniques; procedure/welder qualification; destruction and nondestructive examination of welds; and use of inspection tools.
How can I use this course to achieve my career goals?
This course is associated with the following programs:
What will I learn?
- Interpret Welding Specifications and Codes
- Interpret Weld and Base Metal discontinuities
- Perform Visual Inspection of Welds.
- Perform Measurements of Welds.
- Interpret Nondestructive and Destructive Test Samples