Course Number: 10150184
10-150-184 VIRTUALIZATION 2...provides the opportunity for the learner to develop the knowledge, skills, process, and understanding of - advanced topics in virtualization including virtual desktop infrastructure, fault tolerance and load balancing of virtual machines and network devices, as well as other virtualization concepts currently utilized in the Information Technology field. (Prerequisite: 10-150-185, Virtualization 1)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Review the Virtualized Datacenter.
- Provide a highly-reliable Datacenter by implementing clustering and fault-tolerance hosts and virtual machines.
- Implement the automatic balancing of computing resources of virtual machines among multiple virtualization hosts.
- Implement a Virtual Desktop solution for end-users.
- Protect a virtual system by implementing a disaster and recovery plan.
- Incorporate the use of scripting to automate the virtual environment.