Vascular Imaging 2
Course Number: 10526224
10-526-224 VASCULAR IMAGING 2 ...prepares learners to perform abdominal vascular and physiologic peripheral vascular exams. (Prerequisite: Accepted into the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program; 10-526-207, Abdominal Sonography; 10-526-223, Vascular Imaging 1)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Perform a renal arterial duplex exam
- Perform lower extremity physiologic peripheral artery testing
- Perform upper extremity physiologic peripheral arterial testing
- Perform mesenteric Doppler studies.
- Perform hepatic Doppler studies.
- Differentiate types of vascular repair