Course Number: 10451105
10-451-105 TELECOMMUNICATIONS ELECTRONICS ...introduces tower inspection and lighting vocabulary, why tower lighting is needed, identifying the most common types of tower lighting and troubleshooting for each type, understand maintenance and inspection issues, and gathering information on lighting systems and related problems. (Pre-Requisite: 10-451-103 Introduction to Wireless Technologies)
- Utilize Telecommunications vocabulary for installations, lighting, and inspections.
- Identify common wireless equipment and components
- Identify Components of Ethernet networks
- Develop a resume to showcase your skills and knowledge of the industry
- Present your industry knowledge and skills in the interview process