Course Number: 10607134
10-607-134 SURVEYING DRAFTING ...land record forms, legal descriptions, public land systems, survey map plat drawing, certified survey map drawing, subdivision/preliminary plat drawing, and basic use of AutoCAD and a software in the preparation of drawings. (Prerequisite: 10-607-112, AutoCAD for Civil Engineering; 10-604-114, Civil 3D-Intro.)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Identify the history, terminology, and the development of the U.S. Public Land System
- Compute a section breakdown using coordinate geometry with computer software.
- Prepare a land record form according to the Wisconsin Administrative Code.
- Identify the various types of legal descriptions and preparinga metes and bounds legal descriptions.
- Prepare a plat of survey map from a set of field notes.
- Create a certified survey map.
- Design a subdivision and prepare a preliminary plat.
- Create a final subdivision plat.
- Create a surveyors certificate, curve data table and necessary approval certificates for a final plat.