Requirements Analysis & Design
Course Number: 10102130
10-102-130 REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN ...understand the principles of solution requirements, traceability, measuring, and tracing quality of BA work, utilizing metrics, complying with organizational standards, and managing and supporting organizational change. (Prerequisite: 10-102-128, Requirements Life Cycle Management)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Explore Systems Analysis & Design.
- Create Project Management Workflow.
- Specify and Model Requirements.
- Verify Requirements.
- Validate Requirements.
- Define Requirements Architecture.
- Define Design Options.
- Analyze Requirements Potential Value and Recommend a Solution.
- Present Requirements Package.