Course Number: 10103175
10-103-175 POWER BI ...Power BI (Business Intelligence). This course provides an introduction and exploration of business analysis tools utilized in connecting, aggregating, and visualizing data from multiple sources to quickly summarize data. You will learn how to extract, transform, and load data, build a data model using modeling features, creating proper relationships, and design considerations. (Prerequisite: 10-103-131, MS Excel Intro; 10-103-132, MS Excel Part 2)
Course Typically Offered
- Create a database incorporating relationships and queries.
- Managing and summarizing large data.
- Utilize Business Intelligence tools to aggregate and visualize data.
- Employ Power BI Desktop in utilizing data to build interactive reports
- Use Power BI Service to share