Medical Law, Ethics & Profess
Course Number: 31509309
31-509-309 MEDICAL LAW ETHICS & PROFESSIONALISM...prepares students to display professionalism and perform within ethical and legal boundaries in the health care setting. Students maintain confidentiality, examine legal aspects of ambulatory healthcare, perform quality improvement procedures, examine legal and bioethical issues, and demonstrate awareness of diversity.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Display professionalism
- Practice confidentiality
- Perform within legal boundaries
- Apply local, state and federal healthcare legislation and regulation appropriate to the ambulatory healthcare setting
- Perform within ethical boundaries
- Participate in the continuous quality improvement process
- Demonstrate awareness of diversity in providing patient care