LS/Paralegal Career Experience
Course Number: 10110199
10-110-199 LS/PARALEGAL CAREER EXPERIENCE ...students can select any hands on experience related to: Internship, Field Research, Service Learning, Simulations, Capstone, Industry Related or Study Abroad. Instructor approval required. (Prerequisite: 10-110-101, Paralegal Intro/Legal Ethics with a "C" or better; Technical Diploma Corequisite: 10-110-101, Paralegal Intro/Legal Ethics; 10-801-136, English Composition 1; 10-105-101, Career Planning; 10-105-103, Career Preparation)
Length of Course
- More than 8 weeks
- Obtain a position in career field.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in work performance, attitudes and ethics.
- Cultivate professional skills.
- Assess the effectiveness of departmental operations.
- Recommend improvements in customer service systems, policies and procedures.
- Complete a special project to resolve a need and/or an issue within the organization.