Linear Electronics 3: Passive/Active Filters
Course Number: 10605162
10-605-162 LINEAR ELECTRONICS 3: PASSIVE/ACTIVE FILTERS ...review the characteristics of the passive RL, RC, RLC active filters, introduction to all types of commonly used passive and active filters. (Pre-requisite: 10-605-161, Linear Electronics 2: JFET Amps; 10-660-112, Electronics 3: Op-Amps-Basic)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Calculate component values to perform high pass and low pass filter functions.
- Analyze the response of first and second order RLC filters.
- Construct circuits of RC, RL, and RLC filters
- Examine the concepts of impedance matching with resonant circuits
- Determine the transfer characteristics of active filters