Linear Electronics 2: JFET Amplifiers
Course Number: 10605161
10-605-161 LINEAR ELECTRONICS 2: JFET AMPLIFIERS ...characteristics of the junction field-effect (JFET) transistor amplifier and types of commonly used field effect transistor amplifiers. (Pre-requisite: 10-605-160, Linear Electronics 1: BJT Amplifiers)
Course Typically Offered
- Characterize junction field effect transistor transconductance curves
- Calculate component values to set operating points of junction field effect transistor circuits using gate bias and self bias.
- Calculate the voltage, current, and power gain of junction field effect transistor amplifiers.
- Construct circuits of junction field effect transistor amplifiers
- Determine applications that are most adapted to JFET amplifiers