Leadership Development Career Experience
Course Number: 10196101
10-196-101 LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT CAREER EXPERIENCE ...students can select any hands on experience related to: Internship, Field Research, Service Learning, Capstone, Industry Related or International Experience. Instructor approval required. (Prerequisite: 10-105-103, Career Preparation; Corequisite: 10-196-188, Project Management Fundamentals)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in work performance, attitudes and ethics.
- Cultivate professional skills.
- Assess the effectiveness of departmental operations.
- Recommend improvements in customer service systems, policies and procedures.
- Complete a special project to resolve a need and/or an issue within the organization.