Land Law 1
Course Number: 10607154
10-607-154 LAND LAW 1 ...registration laws of Wisconsin, history of property law, laws of evidence, performing a property survey, adverse possession, unwritten rights, professional liability/stature and role of the land surveyor in court. (Prerequisite: Acceptance into Civil Engineering Technology Program)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Analyze the laws of verbal evidence and the nature, scope, and defination of evidence.
- Determine the steps for performing a property survey.
- Produce the documents for the research of a property survey.
- Summarize the history of property law.
- Describe the unwritten rights of property owners.
- Characterize the elements of adverse possession.
- Define professional liability and stature for Land Surveyors.
- Describe the role of the land surveyor in courts of law.