Introduction to AC/DC
Course Number: 10660116
10-660-116 INTRODUCTION TO AC/DC ...introduces the concepts of AC and DC power and basic circuits. Using a multimeter, students learn about voltage, current, and resistance in both AC and DC circuits.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Investigate Electrical Properties
- Demonstrate use of Digital Multimeter (DMM) & Oscilloscope
- Construct Electrical Circuits Using Schematic Drawings
- Identify Electrical and Physical Characteristics of Transformers
- Analyze Electrical Properties of Transducers
- Analyze Electrical Properties of Parallel and Series Circuits
- Analyze Electrical Properties of Reactance