Introduction to Electrical Tower Worker
Course Number: 10451100
10-451-100 INTRODUCTION TO ELECTRICAL TOWER WORKER ...introduces basic principles of electricity, safety standards, and basic line worker tools. Students will also learn about electrical distribution systems and components, line installation, and maintenance applications.
- Conduct sweep testing with Anritsu.
- Conduct repairs to telecom towers while working at heights.
- Perform telecom equipment installs to customer specifications and standards.
- Conduct proper telecom components weather proofing and seals.
- Test for Passive Intermodulation (PIM) interference.
- Identify types of structures common to the wireless industry and different types of equipment.
- Complete equipment install with all compliant documentation.
- Achieve Azimuth of an antenna using an RF alignment tool.