Introduction to Cable Accessories and Standards
Course Number: 10451104
10-451-104 INTRODUCTION TO CABLE ACCESSORIES AND STANDARDS ...introduces the fundamentals and characteristics of cable accessories and carrier installation standards for a broad cross section of wireless construction. This includes communication cables, weather proofing, handling and support, grounding, and the components of cell systems.
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Perform RF cable operations.
- Perform Power cable operations.
- Perform fiber optics operations.
- Perform grounding wire operations.
- Perform Cat 5, 6, and 7 operations.