Ind. Safety & Emerg. Response
Course Number: 10506152
10-506-152 INDUSTRIAL SAFETY & EMERGENCY RESPONSE ...state and federal regulations related to worker safety, industrial hygiene, and response to emergency situations. Emphasis is placed on response to releases of hazardous materials.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Explore Industrial Hygiene and OSHA
- Investigate what makes a material hazardous
- Characterize hazardous materials by addressing the subsequent material handling requirements
- Discuss the various types of personnel protective equipment (PPE)
- Integrate OSHA Regulations into the Workplace
- Prescribe a regulatory compliance management system
- Enter a confined space
- Explore Hazardous Material Spill Response Protocols
- Conduct Site Assessment in a Hazardous Environment