HVAC/R Systems Service
Course Number: 10601141
10-601-141 HVAC/R SYSTEMS SERVICE ...analyze, set up, and troubleshoot three-phase motor starting systems, damper actuators, and economizers; advanced service and troubleshooting of commercial HVAC/R systems including rooftops, and split systems. (Prerequisites: 10-601-131, HVAC/R Heating Systems Applications; 10-601-132, HVAC/R Air Conditioning Applications; 10-601-458, HVACR Motors and Controls 2)
Course Typically Offered
- Explain the operation of a forced air system economizer.
- Develop an electronic economizer schematic.
- Set up an electronic ecomomizer.
- Service split HVAC/R systems.
- Service Rooftop HVAC/R systems.
- Troubleshoot split HVAC/R systems
- Troubleshoot Rooftop HVAC/R systems.
- Develop a coherent service order.
- Demonstrate proper customer relations.