HVAC Heating 2
Course Number: 10601222
10-601-222 HVAC HEATING 2...Gas furnace combustion principles and component functionality. (Prerequisite: 10-601-211 HVAC Electricity 1, Corequisite: 10-601-100 HVAC Technology)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Analyze the flow of heat and energy in heating systems.
- Analyze the properties of fuels used in heating systems.
- Analyze the process of combustion.
- Analyze the products of combustion.
- Analyze the types of gas forced air heating systems.
- Install a thermostat for a heating application.
- Analyze the functionality of gas furnace control components.