Gas Utility Field Training 2
Course Number: 31-469-320
31-469-320 GAS UTILITY FIELD TRAINING 2 ...natural gas line installation standards for plastic pressure testing, fusion, leak detection procedures, general installation procedures and repair of plastic mains and services, introduction to propane gas systems and safety. (Prerequisite: 31-469-311, Gas Utility Field Training 1)
How can I use this course to achieve my career goals?
This course is associated with the following programs:
What will I learn?
- Explain Gas Distribution Systems
- Install plastic gas mains
- Install Gas Service PE
- Install meters and regulators
- Install and maintain valves
- Maintaining gas systems
- Develop gas fields maps
- Discuss process for gas system uprating
- Discuss processes for abandoning mains and services
- Demonstrate pipe burial methods