Environmental Engineering Internship
Course Number: 10506169
10-506-169 ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP ...Supervised on-the-job training in the application of theory, skills, and techniques in the Environmental Engineering profession. The internship earns three Associate Degree credits when 180 hours of work experience has been completed. Minimum instructor approval required.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Apply environmental engineering concepts to real-world engineering problems
- Demonstrate industry standard communication skills
- Assess opportunities for professional development within career field
- Identify organizational structure and responsibilities
- Demonstrate ability to work on a project team