Course Number: 10481110
10-481-110 ENERGY ACCOUNTING ...review of energy units, data gathering for energy accounting utility rates and schedules, energy data organization, adjusted baselines, cost avoidance, load factor, data analysis, data presentation, use of utility energy accounting software. (Prerequisites: 10-481-109, Commercial HVACR Systems Analysis; 10-481-117, Energy Control Strategies; 10-481-115, Lighting Fundamentals)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Gather data to perform energy accounting for buildings.
- Differentiate between utility rates and schedules.
- Analyze energy consumption data.
- Analyze Energy Use Intensity (EUI) data.
- Analyze commercial building energy end use profiles.
- Apply standard industry software to perform energy accounting.
- Present energy accounting information to an audience of decision makers.