Course Number: 10206100
10-206-100 DIGITAL AUDIO ...concept of analog to digital audio conversion; audio production with software including editing, processing, mixing and exporting. Creating radio imaging and advertising; producing various length content for distribution through multiple mediums.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Analyze the properties of transducers
- Identify digital audio file types
- Analyze waveforms
- Record digital files
- Apply Compression techniques
- Apply equalization techniques
- Optimize frequencies
- Produce professional quality output
- Create Digital files for delivery
- Examine common audio editing techniques