Differential and Driveline
Course Number: 10412166
10-412-166 DIFFERENTIAL AND DRIVELINE ...focuses on the operation and maintenance of the power train. Students will learn how the power flows through the differential and power divider. Covers calculation of the change driveline angles. (Prerequisite: 10-412-158, Chassis Sub-Systems)
Course Typically Offered
- Perform preventive maintenance Inspections on propeller shafts.
- Change drive line angles.
- Diagnose and repair driveline noise and vibration problems.
- Replace differential in a truck.
- Demonstrate how a powerdivider assembly works.
- Repair differential shift and lock control devices.
- Perform preventive maintenance on final drive assemblies.