DC 3: Circuit Theorems
Course Number: 10660106
10-660-106 DC 3: CIRCUIT THEOREMS ...analysis of circuits using various advanced methods. Branch, loop and node methods are studied. Eight network theorems are presented for the solution of circuit voltages and circuits. (Pre-requisite: 10-660-116, Introduction to AC/DC; Instructor approval required)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Analyze resistive loading in voltage divider circuits.
- Assess the loading characteristics of combination resistor circuits
- Analyze complex series and parallel circuits using simplification theorems
- Investigate complex circuits with multiple voltage sources in different branches
- Analyze complex network circuits using simplified equivalent circuits