CDL Preparation Training
Course Number: 10413350
10-413-350 CDL PREPARATION TRAINING ...this course is designed to prepare students for the Wisconsin Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL) pre-trip inspection. Preparation will also be given for taking the State DOT written test including general knowledge, air brakes and combination vehicles. (Prerequisite: Accepted into Gas Utility Construction & Service, Electrical Power Distribution, or Telecommunications programs)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Explain the Commercial Drivers License (CDL) process and industry regulations.
- Perform pre-trip inspections of a class A and B commercial motor vehicles.
- Perform basic control maneuvers.
- Operate commercial vehicles
- Obtain necessary legal and industry related documentation and criteria