Business Analyst Career Experience
Course Number: 10102198
10-102-198 BUSINESS ANALYST CAREER EXPERIENCE ...students can select any hands-on experience related to: Internship, Field Research, Service Learning, Simulations, Capstone, Industry Related, or International. Instructor approval required. (Prerequisite:10-105-103, Career Preparation)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Obtain a professional position in the Business Analyst career field.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in work performance, attitudes, and ethics required to be successful in a business setting.
- Participate in the execution of work processes to improve the basic skills required of a Business Analyst.
- Plan and execute the business analysis process by which a defined project is completed at the workplace.
- Specify and model requirements and designs; validate and verify information; and identify solutions meeting business needs.
- Assess the performance of and value delivered by a solution during strategy analysis.