Automation 1: Control Logic
Course Number: 10664100
10-664-100 AUTOMATION 1: CONTROL LOGIC ...electric motor control components such as switches, relays, starters, transformers; and safely mount and install motor and motor control components and perform related wiring and troubleshooting of motor control circuits.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Apply basic manual motor control principles
- Apply manual motor control principles with overload protection
- Apply control transformers to circuits
- Apply basic control logic to circuits
- Apply control relays and motor starters to circuits
- Troubleshoot basic motor control circuits