DC 1: Introduction
Course Number: 10-660-104
Description: 10-660-104 DC 1: INTRODUCTION ...introduction to the concepts of DC electricity and simple series circuits. Voltage, current, resistance, Ohm's Law, power and Kirchoff's Voltage Law are defined.
Total Credits: 1
Prior Learning Assessments
- Employ Scientific and Engineering notation in the description of electrical quantities
- Follow learning facility rules and procedures
- Analyze the theory and properties of an electric circuit.
- Analyze the physical basis for the electrical quantity of resistance
- Evaluate simple electrical components in various circuit configurations.
- Analyze circuit parameters such as voltage, current, resistance and power.